Capcom is about to test the limits in seeing how much people will fork over for a copy of a game with a special edition of Resident Evil 2. Capcom’s Japanese site has posted a few new options for their upcoming, let’s call it, a reimagining of Resident Evil 2 for mega fans who want to mark the occasion in style. One of the listings the company put up is for the Biohazard RE:2 Z Version, also called their Premium Edition, which comes with a lot of little perks and a hefty price tag as they’re looking to sell this edition for ¥99,800, which converts to $900.
So what exactly are you paying for in this very special and extremely pricey edition? Well, aside from a copy of the game, you get this Lexington vintage typewriter keyboard that connects to anything with Bluetooth capabilities. There’s a 6″ statue of Leon Kennedy, four “ink ribbons” that are filled with masking tape for some reason, a Raccoon Police Station poster, the game’s official art book, a complete soundtrack CD, a DLC voucher, and a collector’s chest. Basically, this is for the hardcore player who has some cash to burn. No word yet if this is a Japan exclusive or if it will come to North America and Europe.
- Capcom Reveals New Claire Gameplay for Resident Evil 2
- Capcom Reveals Claire Redfield's Appearance in Resident Evil 2
- Capcom Takes SDCC18 Back to Raccoon City with Resident Evil 2 Remastered
- Capcom's New Lineup SDCC 2018: More from Resident Evil 2 and Mega Man 11
- Resident Evil 2's Story Will Not Be the Same as the Original
- Capcom Reps Say Resident Evil 2 Isn't Just a Remake
- Nintendo Switch Pre-Orders Are Live for Several Final Fantasy Titles - October 13, 2018
- Koei Tecmo Releases a New Character Trailer for Warriors Orochi 4 - October 13, 2018
- Lucasfilm Orders Halt to Fan-Made Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - October 13, 2018
- Bethesda Softworks Reveal the Full Map for Fallout 76 - October 13, 2018
- Freelance Artist Shows Off Rejected Injustice 2 Concept Art - October 13, 2018