The Arcade Archives is getting yet another old-school title added to the Nintendo Switch as Hamster will bring Kid’s Horehore Daisakusen. The series has been bringing several classic titles over the years from different consoles to the modern era of gaming — not as a direct port or a download, but as a regular release as they clean up games and make them compatible with current setups.
Kid’s Horehore Daisakusen is one of the last Famicom titles to come out before the console was retired in Japan. I remember trying this game years ago with an adapter and having fun, but I need a refresher course. Good thing it’s coming out soon. Here’s a video of the game along with a proper description of it, and you can currently download it from the eShop.
“Kid’s Horehore Daisakusen” is an action game released by Nihon Bussan in 1987. The story is about Kid-who got involved in the labyrinth between time and space from the 23rd century-trying to get back to his own time by escaping and fighting against enemies. The player has to make the enemy fall into the hole and bury them, as well as bring them down with items. So try to breakout of various time periods such as the primitive age, the Edo period and the current time.
- Necrobarista Reveals PS4 Version and Free Demo on the Way
- Someone Designed a Nintendo Switch to Look Like a GameCube
- Musynx Receives a Content Update Including 11 New Songs
- Dashing Strike Announces Splody Coming to PS4 in September
- Kero Blaster Receives a New trailer and a Release Date for Nintendo Switch
- Vertigo Games Releases a New Trailer for A Fisherman's Tale
- Nintendo Switch Online Will Offer Special Perks to Subscribers
- Ninja Calls Out Sony Over Fortnite Debacle: "It's Just Greed"
- Steep's Nintendo Switch Port has Been Cancelled
- Xbox One Will Receive a Demo of Mega Man 11 in September
- Gail Simone and Adriana Melo Give You... Plastic Harley Quinn
- Nintendo Wants You to Know That Luigi Wasn't Murdered
- Review: Razer’s Blackwidow Elite Gaming Keyboard - December 15, 2018
- Cygames Announces Granblue Fantasy Versus for PS4 in 2019 - December 15, 2018
- Review: Marseille’s mCable HDMI Cords for Cinema and Gaming - December 15, 2018
- Review: Razer Mamba Wireless Gaming Mouse - December 15, 2018
- Ghost Stories For The Ages: We Review Betrayal Legacy - December 15, 2018