Ah.. Nine Worlds – the only show I can anticipate ever hearing one person explain, in public, to two others about A/B/O slashfic. And how it brings new meaning to the phrase ‘get knotted’. No, you google it.
The rain has hemmed us in a little today – which is probably good news for the kids.
I’ve been made aware that there is a bee hive on the terrace outside the kids area. Bees mind their own business unless they feel threatened, so if you can keep an eye on kids while on the terrace and make sure they don’t interact with the hive, that’d bee great. #nineworlds
— Nine Worlds Kids (@9W_Kids) August 6, 2018
But a smoke is always a smoke.
And I think the sun is just coming out… maybe we’ll see you here over the weekend? Just been in a fascinating panel on Bioware sexuality which I am sure to write up later. Here’s a look at some of the vendors they have on display today.
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018