Nine Worlds is in full swing at the Novotel London West hotel in Hammersmith. But before the show began, there were thirty hours to transform the place. And that didn’t just mean changing the gender designations on toilet signs. It meant building a stage in the Crement room, working through the night, staffed by everyone who was available.
You lucky folk get to see it in less than a minute.
Comic creators Kieron Gillen and Sarah Gordon will be DJing from there tonight… the only dilemma will be dancing with them in the Crement room from 10.15pm, or getting down and squelchy with this little lot in the Alsace room at the same time.
From A/B/O to Dubious Consentacles
A/B/O, consentacles, and more! – This roundtable will aim to be a shame-free exploration of our favourite ‘out there’ tropes in fic. We want to talk about the stuff that you say ‘I hope this doesn’t awaken something in me’ before you click anyway (and it does). Jaime, Januarium
Conflict, conflict, conflict…
- Peter J Tomasi Gets an Ad For His Own Graphic Novel in Detective Comics #994 - December 12, 2018
- He Did It… Brian Bendis Actually Did It…. (Superman #6 Final Page Spoilers) - December 12, 2018
- Keyforge, Bloodshot, War Of The Realms, and Mad Cave Highlighted in Diamond 2019 Calendar - December 12, 2018
- In Spawn Kills Everyone 2 #1… No One Dies? - December 12, 2018
- Captain Britain Doesn’t Want Any Brexit Jokes in Avengers #11 - December 12, 2018