Nine Worlds is in full swing at the Novotel London West hotel in Hammersmith. But before the show began, there were thirty hours to transform the place. And that didn’t just mean changing the gender designations on toilet signs. It meant building a stage in the Crement room, working through the night, staffed by everyone who was available.
You lucky folk get to see it in less than a minute.
Comic creators Kieron Gillen and Sarah Gordon will be DJing from there tonight… the only dilemma will be dancing with them in the Crement room from 10.15pm, or getting down and squelchy with this little lot in the Alsace room at the same time.
From A/B/O to Dubious Consentacles
A/B/O, consentacles, and more! – This roundtable will aim to be a shame-free exploration of our favourite ‘out there’ tropes in fic. We want to talk about the stuff that you say ‘I hope this doesn’t awaken something in me’ before you click anyway (and it does). Jaime, Januarium
Conflict, conflict, conflict…
- More DC Comics Move From 20 to 22 Pages For $3.99 With Aquaman and Justice League Joining In - October 16, 2018
- Dan Slott Applies to Trademark a Comic Book Called ‘Future Me’ - October 16, 2018
- Details On The ‘King-Size’ Kirby Is Fantastic Hardcover From Marvel Comics – The First of Many - October 16, 2018
- Galactus Comes to the Fantastic Four in January - October 16, 2018
- Full Catalog For BOOM! Studios January 2019 Solicitations – Brings Buffy to the Yard With the Avant-Guards - October 16, 2018