Fans of The CW’s The Flash series have been very vocal recently, complaining about the leaked on-set photos of star Grant Gustin in the “new suit”.
Specifically, the complaints stemmed from the trim waist Gustin was showing off, something that makes complete sense when you take into account how many calories the fast-runnin’ hero would burn off A DAY. We’re not going to link to those photos, since they were not officially released by The CW, but we’re sure you could find them floating around somewhere if you really want to see them.
Today, the official The Flash twitter account shared this piece of key art for the upcoming fifth season, and we think Barry Allen looks GREAT:
The image also reveals the return date of the series on The CW, October 9th 2018.
- Supergirl Season 4 Adds Star Trek: The Next Generation's Brent Spiner as VP
- Get a First Look at The Flash Season 5 in Comic-Con Trailer
- Grant Gustin, Tom Cavanagh, and Carlos Valdes Set for 'Jay and Silent Bob Reboot' as Kevin Smith Wins an Inkpot
- TV Guide's Covers for San Diego Comic-Con
- 5 Things We Want to See in The Flash Season 5
- Grant Gustin Talks All Things 'The Flash' in Seattle This Past Weekend
- Another Vampire Lestat Book Coming from Anne Rice this October - August 18, 2018
- How About ‘The Crown’, But Reimagined as a Cop Show? - August 18, 2018
- What Does Chevy Chase’s ‘Fletch’ Have to Do with ‘Stranger Things’ Season 3? - August 18, 2018
- We Almost Had a Michelle Pfeiffer ‘Catwoman’ Spinoff Film - August 17, 2018
- Tom Vaughan-Lawlor (Ebony Maw) Talks Joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe - August 17, 2018