Do you hate the way PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds plays right now? Is there stuff you just wish they’d address? They got a new site for that. PUBG Corp. launched the website called Fix PUBG to basically be an all-in-one central hub for you to report problems and see the progress they’re taking to resolve certain issues that are frequently reported.
The company also included a roadmap that will details updates and upcoming fixes as they happen in real time, and are currently showing their plans for client performance, server performance, anti-cheat measures, matchmaking, and bug fixes.
It’s a concept that is already in practice PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds‘ top rival, Fortnite, as Epic Games have taken to receiving fan feedback to help improve their game. We’re actually a little shocked that the company didn’t jump on this sooner after seeing how Epic Games implemented it and made it happen so soon. Of course, whether or not it will end up working for PUBG is another topic altogether, as this is basically the first time they’re really utilizing the site and taking in feedback about what’s going on at a public level. Only time will tell if this actually helps fix many of the game’s issues or is just a fancy website.
- PUBG Mobile to Host Their First Livestream Invitational Called "Player Well Known"
- PUBG Corp and FACEIT Partner Up to Create Online Competitive Leagues
- Dodgebomb Officially Launches in PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- PUBG Mobile Will Have a Crossover Event With Mission: Impossible Fallout
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Removes Offensive Mask from Game
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Finally Adds the Mirado to Miramar
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Announce Bonus XP Events
- Popular PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Player Banned for Using Flying Car
- Fortnite YouTuber Gets Sued By Epic Games for Selling Cheats - October 15, 2018
- U.K.’s National Videogame Museum Opens Permanently in November - October 15, 2018
- Six Foot Officially Releases Dreadnought on Steam - October 15, 2018
- Disgaea 5 Complete Comes to Steam and PC Next Week - October 15, 2018
- Defiant Development Releases New DLC for Hand Of Fate 2 - October 15, 2018