Blizzard has launched the 2018 Summer Games event for Overwatch today, which includes all your favorites from the past and some new flavors. Like all events in Overwatch, all the previous year’s event skins will be available to snag one more, Lúcioball will make a return to the game, and new outfits will be thrown into the mix along with poses and emotes. Check out the full list from Blizzard here along with the official promo video as the event will run until August 30th.
50+ brand new 2018 Summer Games items as well as the whole suite of past exclusives, available in Summer Games Loot Boxes
- 6 new Legendary Skins – Cabana Ana, Fastball Zenyatta, Gridironhardt Reinhardt, Lacrosse Roadhog, Waveracer D.Va, and Catcher Winston.
- 3 new Epic Skins – Mexicana Sombra, Éireannach Moira, and Tre Kronor Brigitte.
- Over 200 total Summer Games themed cosmetics from throughout the years to collect!
Return of the Summer Games Exclusive Brawl, Lúcioball!
- An Overwatch twist on traditional football/soccer, each team pilots three Lúcios scoring goals on a playing field modified for use of his Wall Ride.
- Control the ball with melee attacks or sound waves, make use of the Crossfade and Amp It Up abilities for mobility, as well as boost movement speed and jump height with the new Turbo Boost Ultimate.
- Three unique arenas to play on, including the brand-new Busan Stadium, as well as the previous maps Sydney Harbour and Estádio das Rãs (Rio).
- Last year’s Copa Lúcioball returns, with the Competitive Play ladder structure and placement matches for players to show off their skills.