‘A Great Day in Harlem’ is a 1958 photograph by Art Kane of 57 notable jazz musicians photographed in front of a brownstone building in Harlem, New York City, published by Esquire Magazine. Kane calls it “the greatest picture of that era of musicians ever taken.”
At San Diego Comic-Con this year, comic creator and mentor Michael Davis, behind the Black Panel that runs every year at the show, brought together members and a few attendees of that panel for a photograph — pulling the ‘Wakanda Forever’ pose.
A Great Day in San Diego? Looks like…
- Exclusive Funko POP of Lord Drakkon in Comic Stores in January - August 18, 2018
- Venom Finally Looks Like His Chest Symbol - August 18, 2018
- Marvel Finally Reveals What ‘T’Challa’ Actually Means - August 18, 2018
- You Can Find All Sorts of Things on Reddit in the Marvel Universe - August 18, 2018
- Is the Punisher Coming to London’s East End? - August 18, 2018