‘A Great Day in Harlem’ is a 1958 photograph by Art Kane of 57 notable jazz musicians photographed in front of a brownstone building in Harlem, New York City, published by Esquire Magazine. Kane calls it “the greatest picture of that era of musicians ever taken.”
At San Diego Comic-Con this year, comic creator and mentor Michael Davis, behind the Black Panel that runs every year at the show, brought together members and a few attendees of that panel for a photograph — pulling the ‘Wakanda Forever’ pose.
A Great Day in San Diego? Looks like…
- Is New Year’s Day’s Doctor Who Actually Called Resolution Of The Daleks? - December 9, 2018
- Ten Thoughts about Doctor Who Series 11 Finale: The Battle Of Ranskoor Av Kolos - December 9, 2018
- BBC Confirms: No Doctor Who Series 12 Until 2020 - December 9, 2018
- “The DNA Of The Most Dangerous Creature In the Universe” – Trailer For Resolution, The Doctor Who New Year’s Day 2019 Special - December 9, 2018
- Ollie’s Outlets Selling $3.3 Million of Graphic Novels at 80% Off - December 9, 2018