As we wait for Cuphead to receive some new DLC content that we’re sure will drive us insane, the developers made a big announcement. According to Studio MDHR, the game has sold three million copies worldwide, and to celebrate, the company will be putting the game up for a discounted sale over the next few days for people who wish to pick it up for cheap. It’s a pretty awesome achievement for the group behind the game, and we send our congratulations to them for getting there.
To celebrate this huge milestone, we’re putting Cuphead on sale on Steam and Xbox for the next couple of days! So if you haven’t had a chance to wallop the Devil, it’s a good day for a swell battle! We’ll also be marking the occasion here at Studio MDHR with some extra-special giveaways over the next few days. Keep an eye out on Twitter or Facebook for some fun surprises.
Looking back, 2018 has been a very exciting year for us. The big highlight, of course, was getting the chance to pull the curtain back on the project we’ve been working on since the original game’s release: our upcoming DLC, The Delicious Last Course!
- Red Bull Challenge Mode Will Take Place During PAX West 2018
- Funko Round-Up: Nightmare Before Christmas! Cuphead! SNL! Sonic!
- Toynk Toys Bring Deadpool, Rick and Morty, Cuphead, Star Wars, and More to SDCC
- Cuphead: the Delicious Last Course Announced at Microsoft E3 briefing
- Funko ECCC 2018 Exclusives Part 5: Cuphead, Freddy Funko, Saga, and More!
- Supermassive Games Trademarks Shattered State Without Exclusivity - August 18, 2018
- Far Cry 5 Reveals Next DLC Event, Dead Living Zombies - August 18, 2018
- Librarian Embezzles $89k, Spends It All on ‘Game of War’ Microtransactions - August 18, 2018
- Six Major Paris 2018: Semifinals – Evil Geniuses vs. Rogue - August 18, 2018
- Valve is Apparently Launching Its Own Streaming Channel Called Stream TV - August 18, 2018