As we wait for Cuphead to receive some new DLC content that we’re sure will drive us insane, the developers made a big announcement. According to Studio MDHR, the game has sold three million copies worldwide, and to celebrate, the company will be putting the game up for a discounted sale over the next few days for people who wish to pick it up for cheap. It’s a pretty awesome achievement for the group behind the game, and we send our congratulations to them for getting there.
To celebrate this huge milestone, we’re putting Cuphead on sale on Steam and Xbox for the next couple of days! So if you haven’t had a chance to wallop the Devil, it’s a good day for a swell battle! We’ll also be marking the occasion here at Studio MDHR with some extra-special giveaways over the next few days. Keep an eye out on Twitter or Facebook for some fun surprises.
Looking back, 2018 has been a very exciting year for us. The big highlight, of course, was getting the chance to pull the curtain back on the project we’ve been working on since the original game’s release: our upcoming DLC, The Delicious Last Course!
- Cuphead Developers Studio MDHR Show Footage of the Prototype
- Red Bull Challenge Mode Will Take Place During PAX West 2018
- Funko Round-Up: Nightmare Before Christmas! Cuphead! SNL! Sonic!
- Toynk Toys Bring Deadpool, Rick and Morty, Cuphead, Star Wars, and More to SDCC
- Cuphead: the Delicious Last Course Announced at Microsoft E3 briefing
- Funko ECCC 2018 Exclusives Part 5: Cuphead, Freddy Funko, Saga, and More!
- Enplex Games Announces New Survival MMO Game Population Zero - December 11, 2018
- WBIE Will Relaunch MK Kollective to Prepare for Mortal Kombat 11 - December 11, 2018
- Review: PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Gear by JINX - December 11, 2018
- Overwatch Launches Winter Wonderland with New Updates - December 11, 2018
- Fortnite Adds Swords to the Game in Latest Patch - December 11, 2018