This morning, Serenity Forge and Graffiti Games have finally put an official release date on their upcoming game The King’s Bird. The game will be coming to Steam on August 23rd for $20, in a game described as a “momentum-driven, precision-platforming game that has players use aerial movements to seamlessly dash, glide and flow, with precision and grace, through a mysterious world” by the devs. We have the game’s full description for you below, along with the official trailer released earlier today.
Set in a cryptic world kept secret by a tyrant, The King’s Bird has players use a unique momentum-based flying mechanic to run, jump, and fly past challenges as they make their way through forgotten lost kingdoms. Only after mastering the world of flight can players discover the truth about their freedom.
“While The King’s Bird may look like a strenuous platformer, it actually has fluid controls that allows the game to be accessible for a variety of players, no matter their platforming prowess,” said Kevin Zhang, Producer at Serenity Forge. “In addition, we’ve added an Assist Mode that helps alleviate some of the hurdles that players will encounter, including flight limitations, for a more ‘Zen-like’ experience.”
- Konami Will Add Data Pack 2.0 to PES 2019 Next Week - October 18, 2018
- Check Out the Animals Trailer for Farming Simulator 19 - October 18, 2018
- Daybreak Games Announces All Their Halloween Events in Their Titles - October 18, 2018
- Super Mario Odyssey is Getting a Zombie Mario Costume - October 18, 2018
- The Walking Dead: The Final Season Chapter 3 Aiming for 2018 - October 18, 2018