We’re less than a month away from seeing Dragon Quest XI come to the PS4, but before that, we’re now getting some really cool reveals. This morning, Square Enix decided to give fans a little treat as they revealed an extra in the game that should make some longtime players very happy. The company has added in a special costume that players can unlock in the game that might look a little familiar, as you can receive the Trodain Bandana and Trodain Togs from Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King. Here’s all the info Square Enix gave as to what it can do.
The special costume can be equipped to boost defensive stats in the early portion of the game. Players will also receive a recipe book, “Trodain’s Top Trends,” which details how to improve the stats of the special costume in the later stages of the game.
Unfortunately, they have no indication as to how you can unlock them in Dragon Quest XI. SO that part is all on you to figure out how to get your hands on them. You’ll be able to figure it out next month as the game will be released on the PS4 on September 4th.
- Dragon Quest XI Ships Four Million Unites Worldwide
- Dragon Quest XI Receieves a New Update With Bug Fixes
- Square Enix Shows Off Dragon Quest Builders 2 Gameplay
- Square Enix Announce Dragon Quest XI S for Nintendo Switch
- Getting One Last Play of Dragon Quest XI at PAX West Before Release
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 to be Releases in Japan in December
- Square Enix Releases a New Dragon Quest XI Trailer Showing Off the Cast
- Dragon Quest XI Shows Off More Gameplay in Latest Livestream
- Switch Players Will Get Dragon Quest XI Content That PS4 Won't Have
- Square Enix Shows Off New Action Trailer for Dragon Quest XI
- Square Enix Shows Off Over 15 Minutes of Dragon Quest XI Gameplay
- Review: AZIO R.C.K. Vintage Typewriter Keyboard - December 10, 2018
- Fortnite Streamer Arrested For Alleged Domestic Abuse During Stream - December 10, 2018
- Bethesda Softworks Celebrates DOOM’s 25th Anniversary - December 10, 2018
- A List of Winners From the Gamer’s Choice Awards - December 10, 2018
- Worldbuilding On Multiple Levels: An Interview with Patrick Rothfuss - December 10, 2018