This week, Square Enix and Eidos-Montreal released a fresh new video for Shadow of the Tomb Raider, this one focusing on combat. The long promo run that both companies are serving fans is slowly introducing them to different aspects of the game. The first three focused on broader aspects such as the world of the game, traversing it, and some of the dungeons you’ll encounter. The latest video gives you a brief introduction to how you’ll go about fighting in the game.
The latest entry in the series, “Combat Tactics,” spotlights the wide range of guerrilla techniques Lara has at her disposal as she races to stop the Maya apocalypse. Lara can strike suddenly and disappear like the jaguar, perch in the jungle canopy and wait until the perfect moment to take down a foe, use mud as camouflage, instill fear in her enemies, and more.
Basically, this is Lara Croft being her sneakiest ninja assassin self she’s ever been, coming close to being Metal Gear Solid stealthy, taking out mercenaries who are here to take treasure away at any cost. You’ll have a chance to try all of this yourself when Shadow of the Tomb Raider is released on September 14th across multiple consoles.
- Square Enix and Coca-Cola Join Forces for a Shadow of the Tomb Raider Event
- Penny Arcade Announces PAX West 2018's Full Schedule and Lineup
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Trailer Shows Off Tombs Ready to be Raided
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Receives New Trailer Showing Off the World
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider has Gone Gold
- Square Enix Shows Off a New Hidden City for Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- Macaulay Culkin Visits the Angry Video Game Nerd for Christmas - December 16, 2018
- Epic Games Stops Leaker After Threatening Legal Action - December 16, 2018
- Microsoft Tracked Down Internal Leakers With Serial Number Embedding - December 16, 2018
- Review: Razer’s Blackwidow Elite Gaming Keyboard - December 15, 2018
- Cygames Announces Granblue Fantasy Versus for PS4 in 2019 - December 15, 2018