SGEA has released a brand new trailer for Team Sonic Racing that’s designed to give you a better idea about the team aspect of this game. One of the biggest questions about this game coming out of E3 was what would separate it from Mario Kart, and one of the key components to that is when you’re on a team you’re actually working together for each placement as opposed to a free-for-all where you hope the others can help you. So to illustrate that just a little deeper in scope, the company has created this new video to show off all the things you can do as a team.
The Slingshot and the Skim Boost are two of the better tools in your arsenal as they will propel you forward at a great speed in a short amount of time. The remaining plays on your team revolve around giving each other items and partnering up to take out enemies. We suspect that there may be a bit more to Team Sonic Racing than what we’re seeing, but for the time being, we’re kind of assuming SEGA is keeping a few things secretive until we get closer to the release date. Hopefully, we’ll hear about that at PAX West.
- SEGA Announces Their Full Lineup for PAX West 2018
- SEGA Formally Announces Their Complete Lineup for Gamescom 2018
- San Diego Comic-Con 2018 in 300 Articles on Bleeding Cool
- Lying In The San Diego Gutters – 89 Articles From Comic-Con Friday
- Caleb Goellner and Adam Bryce Thomas Create a Team Sonic Racing Comic
- Sega Reveals Team Rose to Join the Fray in Team Sonic Racing
- Xbox and Taco Bell Have Partnered Again to Give Away Platinum Consoles - October 17, 2018
- Battlefield V Single Player Trailer Released - October 17, 2018
- Sean Bean is Announced as the First Hitman 2 Elusive Target - October 17, 2018
- SNK 40th Anniversary Edition Announced First Batch of DLC Content - October 17, 2018
- Ludenso Reveal New AR Headset Called MagiMask - October 17, 2018