We’re about a month away from the release of NBA 2K19, and now we’re starting to see 2K Games crank up the hype machine. This time around they got a brand new trailer for you to check out featuring a track called “Take The Crown” by Jay Rock, as the trailer encourages you to basically become the next king of the court. There’s not a lot said here as you’re basically getting gameplay footage shot from cinematic angles as players shoot, dunk, and taunt their way in the middle of several games.
Graphically, the game looks solid on the surface as these players are looking about as good as they can get in the latest incarnation of the series. Almost to the point where we wouldn’t be surprised if there was a sweat control inside NBA 2K19 for the amount of perspiration you see on players faces in this trailer. The 20th Anniversary edition of the game will be released on September 7th while the standard edition will be released a few days later on September 11th. We’re hoping the company will bring a demo to PAX West this year and give players a chance to try it out before they buy.
- NBA 2K19 MyTEAM Unlimited $250,000 Tournament Announced
- NBA 2K19 Gets a Fresh Trailer Focused on "The Neighborhood"
- NBA 2K19 Releases a New "Broadcast Trailer" With Some Notable Voices
- NBA 2K19 Features a New Story Mode with "The Way Back"
- WWE 2K19 Receives a "Wooooo! Edition" Featuring the Legendary Ric Flair
- Ronda Rousey Added to WWE 2K19 as Second Pre-Order Bonus
- WWE 2K19 Won't Be Coming to Nintendo Switch This Year
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Announced as NBA 2K19 Standard Cover Athlete
- LeBron James Will Be the Cover Athlete for NBA 2K19
- Digital Extremes Reveal Next Warframe DLC Coming in November - October 20, 2018
- Bandai Namco Boasts Three Million Sales of Tekken 7 - October 20, 2018
- Wargroove Developers Postpone the Release Until Early 2019 - October 20, 2018
- Amazon Leaks Contents to D&D’s Guildmasters’ Guide to Ravnica - October 20, 2018
- Splash Damage Announces That Development on Dirty Bomb Will End - October 20, 2018