If you’ve been hoping for a few extra wisecracks as well as some Mexican food in your Marvel Future Fight, we got good news as X-Force will be joining the game. Netmarble Corp. announced today that several characters from the team would be added starting tomorrow, August 8th, including your favorite Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool. We have more details for you here along with the official trailer, as all of the characters will become available on both iOS and Android tomorrow morning.
Available on iOS and Android devices on August 8, the latest game update introduces five new characters, including Deadpool, Psylocke, Domino, Fantomex and Stryfe, and two new X-Force uniforms for Cable and Colossus. The game update also adds a new Epic Quest based off of X-Force and Deadpool and will allow players to acquire Deadpool instantly when beginning the new quest. Players can upgrade Deadpool by progressing through the Epic Quest.
Players can also get excited for other changes, including Tier-3 upgrades and new ultimate skills for Deadpool in this latest update. Additionally, various events are added to celebrate the update and Marvel Studio’s 10 Year Anniversary. Players will be able to acquire rewards including 6 6-Star characters and Tier-2 Advancement Tickets through the Check-In Calendar, and acquire items for Deadpool’s advancement by trading in event quest tokens.
- Marvel Future Fight Receives a New X-Men Update
- Deadpool Gets Artistic in New Teaser for the Deadpool 2 Super Duper $@%!#& Cut
- FX CEO John Landgraf on 'Deadpool' Animated Series: Marvel "Didn’t Want to Do the Show That Donald and Stephen [Glover] Wrote"
- Donny Cates Continues To Watch Too Much Deadpool 2 When Writing Cosmic Ghost Rider (Spoilers)
- X-ual Healing: Deadpool Assassin #4 is the Deadpool Ongoing We Need Right Now
- Star-Lord Funko POP and Beast Kingdom Deadpool Exclusives For Halloween ComicFest in Comic Stores
- Hearthstone Issues a New Balance Update For Several Cards - December 19, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Receives Second DLC Today - December 18, 2018
- Black Ops 4’s 1.10 Update Makes Major Changes to Blackout - December 18, 2018
- Fallout 76 Fans Are Calling Out Bethesta on Microtransaction Pricing - December 18, 2018
- Blizzard Celebrates the Holidays With a New Stop Motion Video - December 18, 2018