So where did things stand as we dove headlong into AMC Preacher s03e07 ‘Hitler’? Glad you asked…
● Eugene (Ian Colletti) is in the custody of “foster dad” The Saint of Killers (Graham McTavish) — but much to The Saint’s growing regret, he doesn’t plan on going quietly. Little does Arseface know that he’s about to be reunited with his old Hell-mate (spoiler: see the episode title)…
● Cassidy’s (Joseph Gilgun) learned to stop worrying and love being a vampire, resisting then cautiously accepting Eccarius’s (Adam Croasdell) invitation of friendship — and to be one of his “Children of Blood.”
● Jesse (Dominic Cooper) and Tulip (Ruth Negga) go Pulp Fiction in an attempt to get Gran’ma (Betty Buckley) some life-saving souls to consume — with a little help from petting zoo-loving TC (Colin Cunningham) and Jody (Jeremy Childs), who’s on a mission of his own.
● Herr Starr (Pip Torrens) learns that Allfather’s (Jonny Coyne) “scorched earth” policy isn’t just a metaphor — and that he has a particular interest in Jesse.
● Jesse realizes that there’s only one way he and Tulip are getting out of Angelville and from under Gran’ma’s spell: time to call in The Grail!
So with all of those plates spinning at the same time, was the series able to keep the strong episodes flowin – or did things come crashing down around them? Find out in our review of AMC‘s Preacher s03e07 ‘Hitler’:
Note: I’ll be covering some themes and takeaways involving major and minor plot points from the episode, so keep that in mind. Definitely not looking for pitchforks and torches outside my apartment so spoiler warnings!
Preacher s03e07 ‘Hitler’: Jesse, Tulip, Gran’ma and Starr form an uneasy partnership to avert the apocalypse; Cassidy learns to love Eccarius, but at a cost.
Here’s a look at next Sunday’s eighth season episode of AMC’s Preacher, ‘The Tom/Brady’:
Preacher s03e08 ‘The Tom/Brady’: Annville, Angelville and the Grail team up to steal souls in New Orleans and Osaka in a last-ditch effort to satisfy Gran’ma and save the world.
PREACHER is a dramatic thrill ride that follows West Texas preacher Jesse Custer (Dominic Cooper), his badass girlfriend Tulip (Academy Award nominee Ruth Negga) and an Irish vampire named Cassidy (Joseph Gilgun) as they embark on a road trip to find God and are thrust into a twisted battle spanning Heaven, Hell and everywhere in between.
The 10-episode third season follows Jesse’s quest for God which takes him back to the place he’s been avoiding his whole life: home. Jesse, Tulip and Cassidy return to Angelville, the Louisiana Plantation where Jesse was raised, and find old grudges and deadly obligations await them. With the help of his friends — and a few enemies — Jesse will need to escape his past…because the future of the world depends on it.
Ian Colletti, Graham McTavish, Pip Torrens, Julie Ann Emery, Malcolm Barrett, and Noah Taylor also return for the third season. Joining them this season are Betty Buckley (Supergirl, Split), Colin Cunningham (Blood Drive, Falling Skies), Jeremy Childs (The Last Castle, Nashville), Liz McGeever (Star, Nashville), Jonny Coyne (Turn, Alcatraz), Adam Croasdell (Reign), and Prema Cruz (Mozart in the Jungle).
- The Twelve Days of ‘Sunny’: Season 3, Episode 9 ‘Sweet Dee’s Dating a Retarded Person’ (Day #3) - December 15, 2018
- Apple Lands Rights to New Peanuts Content – So Snoopy’s An iPhone User Now? - December 14, 2018
- Titans: It’s Batman vs. Robin, as The Dark Knight Goes ‘Injustice’ in Season Finale (TRAILER) - December 14, 2018
- The Twelve Days of ‘Sunny’: Season 2, Episode 6 ‘The Gang Gives Back’ (Day #2) - December 14, 2018
- Stargirl: The Purge’s Brian Stapf to Go Where The Wildcat Is - December 14, 2018