Some good news for fans of Netflix’s Castlevania, as producer Adi Shankar revealed a new character being added to the show today. Adi took to his Facebook page to make a brief announcement with the artwork below, letting us know that Hector would be included in the series as one of the new enemies the trio will have to contend with. His post said:
I’d like to formally welcome you, a devil forgemaster, to our family this season. May you survive this game of fangs.
When we talked about the Season Two trailer for Castlevania last week, we had a hunch some familiar names from the series’ lore would be making an appearance, and we naturally thought Hector would be wone of them since Dracula addresses his generals during the trailer. While Hector does become a primary villain later in Castlevania: Curse of Darkness, he’s probably best known for being one of Dracula’s generals who eventually fled his ranks after he grew tired of killing.
Having him in the Netflix series throws a little more depth to the roster of villains and presents to new possibilities for future storylines now that we know the show is getting a third season.
- Brie Larson Says She's Like to Play Samus in a Metroid Movie
- Konami Adds Tons of Info Ahead of Castlevania Requiem Release
- Korean Ratings Board Leaks Details to New Game Castlevania Requiem
- Netflix Releases a New Poster for Castlevania Promoting Blood vs. Blood
- Netflix Debuts a New Trailer for Castlevania's Second Season
- VIZ Media Gets Distribution Rights to Castlevania's Animated Series
- Netflix Confirms Castlevania Season 2 Will Premiere in October
- Netflix's Castlevania Set To Return Before Year's End
- Seis Manos: Netflix Orders Mexico-Based Anime from Castlevania's Powerhouse Animation, VIZ Media
- Review: SCUF Gaming’s PS4 Vantage Gaming Controller - December 10, 2018
- Review: The C64 Mini - December 10, 2018
- Treyarch Reveals Details to Black Ops 4 Next DLC Absolute Zero - December 9, 2018
- Red Dead Online Bug Accidentally Reveals Two New Gun Modes - December 9, 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Red vs. Blue: The Shisno Paradox Bundle - December 9, 2018