We got another in a long line of short trailers for Shadow of the Tomb Raider from Square Enix and Eidos Montreal today. While we do appreciate these trailers, we’re getting way too many of them that show off a little but not enough to make it exciting. This latest trailer is basically a tour de force of how awesome the company’s graphics and art departments are, as you’re getting what is probably the best possible look at all of the levels and terrain the game has to offer. Yes, that’s right — they’re showing off the many, many jungles you’re in.
Don’t take our kidding too seriously; we know the company has to pad out everything they can before Shadow of the Tomb Raider is released on September 14th, and that’s still at least seven more weeks’ worth of content they’re going to slowly drip out of the faucet. We just wish we were given a grander look at some of these places rather than standing in a specific spot and staring at it from afar. But we know there are a lot of you out there who dig this kind of stuff, even if it is for the briefest of moments.
- Square Enix and Coca-Cola Join Forces for a Shadow of the Tomb Raider Event
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Receives a New Featurette
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider has Gone Gold
- Square Enix Shows Off a New Hidden City for Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- We Played Shadow of the Tomb Raider at SDCC and Chatted with the Game's Head Devs
- Square Enix Shows the Start of Shadow of the Tomb Raider at E3
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Unleashes New E3 Trailer
- Starfinder’s Signal of Screams Gets New Adventure: The Diaspora Strain - November 14, 2018
- Overwatch League’s Next Expansion Team Revealed: Hangzhou Spark - November 14, 2018
- They Might Be Giants Get a LEGO Ideas Pitch for BrickHeadz - November 14, 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links Glowing Orb - November 14, 2018
- Astroneer Receives an Official Release Date in February 2019 - November 14, 2018