In case you saw some of the pictures over the weekend of The Wolf Among Us: Season 2, we have to tell you those are fake. Last week, a few images popped up online showing us what looked like leaked screenshots from Telltale Games’ much-anticipated sequel based on the Vertigo comics series. But as you can see from the tweet below from Nibel, the images looked just a hair off and not as high-quality as the first game, which led many to believe this was a hoax, or at the very least, a poorly animated alpha in development.
— Nibel (@Nibellion) July 29, 2018
Turns out it was the former, as several people confirmed this was a fake, including another person aside from Nibel at ResetEra who had a contact at Telltale Games confirm that these images are bogus. It does make us wonder why someone would go out of their way to animate a fake set of assets for a game that we’re pretty sure won’t see the light of day until at least summer of 2019. Was it done just to mess with people, or possibly to pitch their way into getting a gig with Telltale? Whatever the case may be, we’re still sadly waiting for new creditable info on The Wolf Among Us: Season 2.
- Former Telltale Games Employee Vents About Unpaid Overtime
- Telltale Games Reportedly Switching to Unity Engine Moving Forward
- The Wolf Among Us Season 2 Has Been Delayed to 2019
- Telltale Games Confirms 'The Wolf Among Us' And 'Batman' Sequels
- Could We Finally Be Getting A Sequel To 'Fables' The Wolf Among Us?
- Humble Bundle Is Holding A Comic Book Game Weekend Sale
- Nintendo Switch Pre-Orders Are Live for Several Final Fantasy Titles - October 13, 2018
- Koei Tecmo Releases a New Character Trailer for Warriors Orochi 4 - October 13, 2018
- Lucasfilm Orders Halt to Fan-Made Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - October 13, 2018
- Bethesda Softworks Reveal the Full Map for Fallout 76 - October 13, 2018
- Freelance Artist Shows Off Rejected Injustice 2 Concept Art - October 13, 2018