Crash Bandicoot: N’Sane Trilogy has taken the top spot in the UK retail charts again, as the game sustains immense staying power.
I don’t think anyone could have quite guessed the splash Crash Bandicoot’s return would make. While nostalgia is a powerful thing and it was always a good idea to bring him back, the financial success of the N’Sane Trilogy has been staggering. The game has remained a staple of charts for a while now, and it is clear that isn’t going to slow down anytime soon.
While never the best indication of overall sales, the UK retail charts have given us a look into a slice of what is happening in the game market right now. With that slice, we can see the release of Crash Bandicoot: N’sane Trilogy on PC, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One has given the collection new life. According to chart-track, the game has retained its spot atop the weekly UK retail charts. The game beat LEGO: The Incredibles to the top spot with The Crew 2 climbing to third from eighth this week. God of War and Mario Kart Deluxe made up the rest of the top 5.
It really is impressive just how powerful a franchise Crash Bandicoot remains to be and it begs the question as to what Activision want to do with him next. While the publisher will try to hit a similar note with the upcoming Spyro Reignited Trilogy later this year, you do have to wonder if a new adventure for the bandicoot might be somewhere on the horizon.
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018
- Pokemon Go Still Surging as Game Makes $84 Million in September - October 15, 2018
- Blizzard Seem Confident That Diablo III Will Get Cross-Console Play - October 12, 2018