This is the cover as solicited to Typhoid Fever: Spider-Man — a three-issue series starting in October with different leads in each issue and on each cover.
TYPHOID FEVER SPIDER-MAN #1
(W) Clay Chapman (A) Stefano Landini (CA) R. B. Silva
Typhoid Mary is back in Manhattan and has set her sights on Hell’s Kitchen. With Daredevil preoccupied trying to take down Mayor Fisk, a power vacuum has suddenly formed in Manhattan’s most dangerous neighborhood, and Typhoid Mary aims to fill it with her own unique brand of chaos. But Daredevil isn’t the only guardian watching over the Kitchen’s residents… and SPIDER-MAN is going to prove it!
Rated TIn Shops: Oct 03, 2018
It might not surprise you to know that the second issue is an X-Men crossover issue. But the actual cover has been changed, and instead of Colossus’s arm…
…you now get Bishop’s arm. And a Typhoid Mary image across all three covers — Spider-Man, X-Men Red, and Iron Fist.
As to why Colossus was swapped out for Bishop, no idea. Will he now be a part of the X-Men Red comic book as well? If so, he and Nightcrawler may be busy…
— Jordan D. White (@cracksh0t) July 30, 2018
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018