This is the cover as solicited to Typhoid Fever: Spider-Man — a three-issue series starting in October with different leads in each issue and on each cover.
TYPHOID FEVER SPIDER-MAN #1
(W) Clay Chapman (A) Stefano Landini (CA) R. B. Silva
Typhoid Mary is back in Manhattan and has set her sights on Hell’s Kitchen. With Daredevil preoccupied trying to take down Mayor Fisk, a power vacuum has suddenly formed in Manhattan’s most dangerous neighborhood, and Typhoid Mary aims to fill it with her own unique brand of chaos. But Daredevil isn’t the only guardian watching over the Kitchen’s residents… and SPIDER-MAN is going to prove it!
Rated TIn Shops: Oct 03, 2018
It might not surprise you to know that the second issue is an X-Men crossover issue. But the actual cover has been changed, and instead of Colossus’s arm…
…you now get Bishop’s arm. And a Typhoid Mary image across all three covers — Spider-Man, X-Men Red, and Iron Fist.
As to why Colossus was swapped out for Bishop, no idea. Will he now be a part of the X-Men Red comic book as well? If so, he and Nightcrawler may be busy…
— Jordan D. White (@cracksh0t) July 30, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 21st October 2018 – Batman Vs Shuri - October 21, 2018
- Punisher Season 2 and Jessica Jones Season 3, the Last Marvel Netflix Shows? Will They End up on Marvel Unlimited? - October 21, 2018
- From Hilda to Esther – Walking Through Notts Comic Con 2018 - October 21, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 21st October 2018 – Happy Birthday Paul Levitz - October 21, 2018
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018