This past weekend I got to play a quick demo of the new LEGO DC Super-Villains game, which was as delightful as you can imagine. Entering the world of the villains is always a treat, and in this game you can create your own villain to play as you terrorize citizens alongside famous DC villains! I plan to buy this game when it becomes available, as I am a fan of the LEGO games a great deal. I quickly chatted with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer for TT Games, who was just as excited about bringing the DC Villains to life as I was!
- Gamefly Will Shut Down Their Streaming Game Service This Month
- Aftercharge Shows Off New Characters Before the Closed Beta Kicks Off
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018