Bandai Namco announced today that they will be releasing Taiko No Tatsujin in November, but it will have two different releases. The game will be released on the PS4 and the Nintendo Switch, but each console will be getting a different version, as the PS4 will receive Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum Session! and the Nintendo switch will receive Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun! While the two games are basically the same, each one has different features that will utilize different aspects of each console.
The company released a trailer and description for the PS4 version, which we have for you here. We’re expecting the Nintendo Switch version won’t be too far behind. Both games will be released on November 2nd in North America and on November 8th in Europe.
Enjoy the cult classic arcade rhythm game from Japan in the comfort of your own home! Play to the beat using your own drum with wide variety of new songs and challenge your friends to prove who has the best taiko skills. Enjoy beloved characters on your journey to become a legendary taiko drummer! Enjoy a casual and competitive Taiko arcade experience on the PlayStation 4 through standard rhythm mode and ranked versus play.
- Bandai Namco Will Be Doing an Open Beta for Black Clover: Quartet Knights
- Bandai Namco Shows Off More of Digimon Survive During Livestream
- Bandai Namco Finally Give Us a Jump Force Action Trailer
- Bandai Namco Launches a New Website to Prepare for Ace Combat 7
- Bandai Namco to Hold a Special Dragon Ball Video Games Livestream
- Bandai Namco Unexpectedly Pushes Code Vein to 2019
- Bandai Namco Sends Out the 1.02 Patch for New Gundam Breaker
- Konami Adds Some Other IP Assets Into Metal Gear Survive - October 21, 2018
- Valve Pushes the Artifact Beta Into November - October 21, 2018
- Konami Releases Details on the First Three Yu-Gi-Oh! Sets of 2019 - October 21, 2018
- Digital Extremes Reveal Next Warframe DLC Coming in November - October 20, 2018
- Bandai Namco Boasts Three Million Sales of Tekken 7 - October 20, 2018