San Diego Comic-Con may be over, but Marvel’s marketing machine continues to churn out teasers for upcoming comics. With Champions heading toward a milestone 25th issue in August (come on, that’s a lot by Marvel reboot standards), Marvel has released the following teaser, featuring the headline “Change the World?” It’s unclear why the teaser is phrased in the form of a question. Perhaps the team will appear on an episode of Jeopardy.
Whatever the case, if we know how Marvel teasers work, and we do, we can expect more Change the World? teasers to drop ahead of the release of Marvel’s full October solicitations, at which point we’ll learn what’s really going on here.
Check out the teaser below, featuring art by Sean Izaakse.
- Conspiracy Theory: Is Marvel Planning to Reboot Daredevil? - August 21, 2018
- The War on Christmas Comes to Rugrats in C is for Chanukah One-Shot - August 21, 2018
- Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur Gets an A-List Guest Star in November - August 21, 2018
- Valiant Will Ship Glass Variants Directly to Comic Book Stores - August 21, 2018
- C.S. Pascat and Johanna The Mad’s Fence to Become an Ongoing Graphic Novel Series - August 21, 2018