Just announced at the X-Men panel at San Diego Comic-Con, Uncanny X-Men is returning in November. No word on the creative team at this time, perhaps because, as Bleeding Cool reported, one is not yet locked down.
But it will follow a series of weekly one-shots in October focusing on X-Men villains, each by a different creative team. One of the writers is the great Chris Claremont. Could he be joining the team for Uncanny X-Men as well?
Hopefully we’ll find out soon. Until then, enjoy this glorious photo snapped by Bleeding Cool Ace Reporter Marcos Salinas.
Updated with an official graphic from Marvel:
- Marvel’s Jordan White Spoils the Last Panel of Uncanny X-Men #1 for #XMenMonday - October 22, 2018
- Power Rangers: Beyond the Grid Goes Beyond Its 1st Print Run, Goes Back for More - October 22, 2018
- Marvel Unveils More X-citing Uncanny X-Men Variants by Liefeld, Campbell, Pacheco, Crain, and Land - October 22, 2018
- Lois Lane Accused of Canoodling Lex Luthor in Action Comics #1004 Preview - October 22, 2018
- Oni Press Plans Super Fun Sexy Times with Ghost Hog, Dream Daddy, and More Next Summer - October 22, 2018