Just announced at the X-Men panel at San Diego Comic-Con, Uncanny X-Men is returning in November. No word on the creative team at this time, perhaps because, as Bleeding Cool reported, one is not yet locked down.
But it will follow a series of weekly one-shots in October focusing on X-Men villains, each by a different creative team. One of the writers is the great Chris Claremont. Could he be joining the team for Uncanny X-Men as well?
Hopefully we’ll find out soon. Until then, enjoy this glorious photo snapped by Bleeding Cool Ace Reporter Marcos Salinas.
Updated with an official graphic from Marvel:
- X-Men, or X-Millennials? Plus: The Triumphant Return of Chris Claremont [X-ual Healing 12-5-18] - December 9, 2018
- Honey Badger Shuts Down Male Aggression in Next Week’s X-23 #7 - December 9, 2018
- Startling Facts About Fish Pee Revealed in Next Week’s Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #39 - December 9, 2018
- Proxima Midnight’s Tips for a Happy and Healthy Sex Life in Next Week’s Black Order #2 - December 9, 2018
- Mary Plans to Reboot the Bible in Next Week’s Typhoid Fever: Iron Fist - December 9, 2018