All throughout San Diego Comic-Con, Bleeding Cool Rumourmonger-in-Chief Rich Johnston has been teasing a massive story dropping on Monday, immediately after the convention, that will change the way you look at the early days of Marvel Comics! At the same time, Iron Man has been warning all the heroes of the early Marvel universe of the same thing.
The time has arrived. San Diego Comic-Con is over. Tomorrow, Marvel Declassified will be here.
You’ll be reading, won’t you?
- The Ice King Apology Tour Commences in 1st Look at Adventure Time: Marcy & Simon #1 - December 13, 2018
- Marvel Reveals Phil Noto Interlocking Variants for 80th Anniversary - December 13, 2018
- Lela Gwenn and Matthew Dow Smith Launch Bad Luck Chuck at Dark Horse in March - December 13, 2018
- Joe Illidge Explains Post-Valiant Future in Most Polite Open Letter Ever - December 13, 2018
- #GhostCorps: IDW Teases Something Big for Ghostbusters in 2019 - December 13, 2018