Capcom and Nintendo have partnered up for a very special armor being added to Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate that Zelda fans might enjoy. The new content will be a couple of costume additions from The Legend Of Zelda; Breath of the Wild for both the player and the palico that have you dressed up as Link in his Champion’s Tunic and the palico as a Korok. But these aren’t simply cosmetic choices, as you can see int he trailer below, with both costumes giving you some interesting abilities that harken back to the series in different ways.
Along with laying traps, the Link costume can also throw down a barrel that can be shot to explode. Making them an idea placement next to traps when your intended target comes around. We’re not entirely sure what the Korok costume does, but it looks pretty fun. As you can see in the video at one point, there appear to be two more additions made to the game on your ship, as you can see an adult Link from what appears to be Twilight Princess, as well as a Toon Link with cat ears. Basically, it’s all just some cool fan service to Zelda fans who also play Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate.
- Kenwood Experiences Produced a Monster Hunter: World Tournament
- Capcom Releases Monster Hunter: World on PC Today
- Nintendo Puts Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild on the Official Timeline
- Monster Hunter: World on PC Won't Have Mods or Cross-Platform Play at Launch
- Capcom Confirms Monster Hunter: World for PC Releasing in August
- The PC Specs for Monster Hunter: World Have Been Leaked
- Monster Hunter World Won't Be Ported to the Switch, Says Capcom
- Final Fantasy XIV is Getting a Monster Hunter World Crossover This Summer
- Review: Razer’s Blackwidow Elite Gaming Keyboard - December 15, 2018
- Cygames Announces Granblue Fantasy Versus for PS4 in 2019 - December 15, 2018
- Review: Marseille’s mCable HDMI Cords for Cinema and Gaming - December 15, 2018
- Review: Razer Mamba Wireless Gaming Mouse - December 15, 2018
- Ghost Stories For The Ages: We Review Betrayal Legacy - December 15, 2018