Those of you who have been waiting to play Stardew Valley in multiplayer mode on the PC will get your chance next month. Chucklefish and ConcernedApe released a brand-new trailer for the game today, which you can watch at the bottom, letting fans know that the multiplayer patch will officially come to the game on August 1st.
So far, multiplayer has kinda been in a beta format, so to speak, with a few YouTube channels and Twitch streams working with it to see how it all works out. Basically, the time it took you to make your farm before is now going to be cut down by 75% as you can work with three friends to make it happen.
Unfortunately, all of the extra additions people were hoping for don’t seem to be here yet, like having everyone marry their own wives and setting up a farm with multiple homes on it. Right now, as far as we can tell from the footage, that’s limited to the primary farm owner while everyone else is basically a single ranchhand. Hopefully, we’ll get word on the progress of that down the road when new Stardew Valley updates come out over the next year.
- Stardew Valley Developer ConcernedApe Will Start Self-Publishing
- Chucklefish Shows Off 15 Minutes of Eastward Footage
- Wargroove Developers Postpone the Release Until Early 2019
- Chucklefish Announces Story-Driven Action Platformer Timespinner
- Roll7 Passes Laser League Development Over to 505 Games
- Stardew Valley's Multiplayer Update for PC Officially Goes Up Today
- Stardew Valley Will Be Released on PS Vita Next Week
- Stardew Valley’s Multiplayer Mode Hits the Public Beta Today
- Stardew Valley's Multiplayer Mode Should be Available in a Month
- Stardew Valley Creator is Working On His Next Title
- Ryan Coogler Has Been Playing A Lot Of Stardew Valley On Nintendo Switch
- A List of Winners From the Gamer’s Choice Awards - December 10, 2018
- Worldbuilding On Multiple Levels: An Interview with Patrick Rothfuss - December 10, 2018
- The Witcher and More Will Be Coming to Monster Hunter World in 2019 - December 10, 2018
- Looking Over Various Rubik’s Cubes for Educational Gaming - December 10, 2018
- Review: SCUF Gaming’s PS4 Vantage Gaming Controller - December 10, 2018