Those of you who have been waiting to play Stardew Valley in multiplayer mode on the PC will get your chance next month. Chucklefish and ConcernedApe released a brand-new trailer for the game today, which you can watch at the bottom, letting fans know that the multiplayer patch will officially come to the game on August 1st.
So far, multiplayer has kinda been in a beta format, so to speak, with a few YouTube channels and Twitch streams working with it to see how it all works out. Basically, the time it took you to make your farm before is now going to be cut down by 75% as you can work with three friends to make it happen.
Unfortunately, all of the extra additions people were hoping for don’t seem to be here yet, like having everyone marry their own wives and setting up a farm with multiple homes on it. Right now, as far as we can tell from the footage, that’s limited to the primary farm owner while everyone else is basically a single ranchhand. Hopefully, we’ll get word on the progress of that down the road when new Stardew Valley updates come out over the next year.
- Stardew Valley's Multiplayer Update for PC Officially Goes Up Today
- Stardew Valley Will Be Released on PS Vita Next Week
- Stardew Valley’s Multiplayer Mode Hits the Public Beta Today
- Stardew Valley's Multiplayer Mode Should be Available in a Month
- Stardew Valley Creator is Working On His Next Title
- Ryan Coogler Has Been Playing A Lot Of Stardew Valley On Nintendo Switch
- Supermassive Games Trademarks Shattered State Without Exclusivity - August 18, 2018
- Far Cry 5 Reveals Next DLC Event, Dead Living Zombies - August 18, 2018
- Librarian Embezzles $89k, Spends It All on ‘Game of War’ Microtransactions - August 18, 2018
- Six Major Paris 2018: Semifinals – Evil Geniuses vs. Rogue - August 18, 2018
- Valve is Apparently Launching Its Own Streaming Channel Called Stream TV - August 18, 2018