At the last MCM London Comic Con, recently bought out by NYCC’s Reed POP, we ran the news that October’s London show would have some big DC Comics guests. Including a certain Frank Miller — part of getting the whole Dark Knight III: The Master Plan creative team across the pond.
Well, the Frank Miller aspect appears to have been confirmed — though for a one-on-one with the man you’ll be paying the price. £150 worth… better get your full photograph/autograph value out of the event.
Writer/penciller of Dark Knight Returns, creator of Sin City and reinventor of Daredevil. What will London inspire in him come October?
- Rogue on a Woman’s Right to Choose Her Superpowers (Mr & Mrs X #4 Spoilers) - October 17, 2018
- Batman, A Hypocrite in Today’s Batman #57 (Again) – Spoilers - October 17, 2018
- So… What Does Carol Danvers’ Name Mean? Hint, it’s Not ‘Hope’… - October 17, 2018
- Next Week’s Previews has Other History of the DC Universe on the Cover, Fight Club 3 on the Back… - October 17, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 17th October 2018 – Lucifer Won’t Eat His Porridge - October 17, 2018