At the last MCM London Comic Con, recently bought out by NYCC’s Reed POP, we ran the news that October’s London show would have some big DC Comics guests. Including a certain Frank Miller — part of getting the whole Dark Knight III: The Master Plan creative team across the pond.
Well, the Frank Miller aspect appears to have been confirmed — though for a one-on-one with the man you’ll be paying the price. £150 worth… better get your full photograph/autograph value out of the event.
Writer/penciller of Dark Knight Returns, creator of Sin City and reinventor of Daredevil. What will London inspire in him come October?
- Leah Moore’s Writer’s Commentary: Sherlock Holmes: The Vanishing Man #4 - August 20, 2018
- Diamond Reveals Image Comics CBLDF Uncensored Covers – and We Show Most of Them - August 20, 2018
- From Brian Patten to Alan Moore to Scott Snyder and Jason Aaron… - August 20, 2018
- Thought Bubble Debut: Finding Home by Hari Conner - August 20, 2018
- DC Walmart Giant Sized-Comics Make it to the UK – for Only Twice the Cover Price - August 19, 2018