At the last MCM London Comic Con, recently bought out by NYCC’s Reed POP, we ran the news that October’s London show would have some big DC Comics guests. Including a certain Frank Miller — part of getting the whole Dark Knight III: The Master Plan creative team across the pond.
Well, the Frank Miller aspect appears to have been confirmed — though for a one-on-one with the man you’ll be paying the price. £150 worth… better get your full photograph/autograph value out of the event.
Writer/penciller of Dark Knight Returns, creator of Sin City and reinventor of Daredevil. What will London inspire in him come October?
- Kraven The Hunter Returns in March’s Amazing Spider-Man - December 14, 2018
- Now DC Comics Makes Border Town Back Issues Returnable - December 14, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List, 14th December 2019 – An Annual Surprise - December 14, 2018
- Cambridge Analytica, the Sequel, in Drone Range of Parliament - December 14, 2018
- The Comic Shop Opens in Crawley, England, in Three Days Time - December 14, 2018