Bleeding Cool Rumourmonger-in-Chief Rich Johnston has been hinting at the massive story hitting Bleeding Cool on Monday, immediately after San Diego Comic-Con, when it would be least suspected… if we hadn’t posted approximately fifteen articles teasing it by then. It’s called Marvel Declassified, and a story by Bleeding Cool’s Managing Editor and supposed human Mark Seifert, revealing previously unknown and shocking revelations about the history of Marvel Comics.
Some of you have suggested that we’re hyping this thing up too much, and it will be impossible to live up to it. To that, we can only say: maybe we’re not hyping it enough!
Yesterday, Iron Man warned the Fantastic Four about Marvel Declassified, but his quest didn’t end there. In our latest
shameless self-promotion teaser, Iron Man catches up with Spider-Man and shares the news with him.
Be sure to check out Bleeding Cool on Monday as Marvel Declassified breaks the internet.
- New Comic Publisher TKO Launches With Big Name Creators and Revolutionary Ambitions - December 10, 2018
- Barnes & Noble Gets a Retailer-Exclusive Edition of Mister Miracle - December 10, 2018
- Cyclops Goes Old School in #XMenMonday Sneak Peeks - December 10, 2018
- Another Year of Rick and Morty Presents One-Shots on the Way from Oni Press - December 10, 2018
- Best-Selling Author Gaby Dunn Makes Comics Debut with Claire Roe in Bury the Lede OGN - December 10, 2018