Fortnite‘s one-year anniversary is upon us, and to celebrate the event in the only way they know how, Epic Games is going to be holding an event.
The developers released details earlier today about what they intend to do — starting on July 24th they will have a series of birthday challenges. These basically work like other challenge events they’ve thrown in the past where you need to do certain activities or objectives in order to score points and get flashy cosmetics in return. We have some of the details for you here, as we wish you all the best of luck this Tuesday.
Each challenge you complete will unlock a slice of the birthday cosmetic set. Share your squad’s best birthday cake dance party with #Fortnite1st on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Deal 1,000 damage to opponents to unlock the Fortnite Birthday! Emoticon
- Dance at different birthday cakes to unlock the Happy Birthday! Spray
- Play 14 matches to unlock 5,000 XP.
- Complete all 3 challenges to earn the Birthday Cake Back Bling
Complete the Fortnite Birthday questline in Save the World and earn the Birthday Brigade Ramirez Hero! Earn tickets to spend on Birthday Llamas which can contain Heroes and weapons from every event this year (not including quest rewards).
- Epic Games Just Added a New Fortnite Update With a Few Weapons Changes
- Epic Games Teases a New Fortnite Compact SMG is Coming Soon
- Epic Games Explains Why Playground LTM Was Having Issues in Fortnite
- Funko is Releasing a Line of Fortnite Collectibles Soon
- Epic Games Has Earned $1 Billion in Fortnite in-Game Purchases
- New Stats on Twitch Show Fortnite Dominates Most Streams
- Fortnite Receives an Update with a Few New Bits of Gear
- Fortnite's First Summer Skirmish Called Off Due to Server Lag
- Realm Royale Has Taken a Major Dive in Players Since Launch - August 17, 2018
- PUBG Mobile Boasts 100 Million Downloads Since Launch - August 17, 2018
- Another Pokémon GO Datamine Finds Mention of a Fourth Generation - August 17, 2018
- A Hat in Time to Make a Special Announcement on a Livestream Next Week - August 17, 2018
- Square Enix and Coca-Cola Join Forces for a Shadow of the Tomb Raider Event - August 17, 2018