I didn’t know I needed to see Jodie Foster as Oracle, but I really, really do now after Conan O’Brien held auditions for Batgirl.
There are certainly some surprise hopefuls who stop by, and some interesting acting choices, but this is the stuff we love to see from Team CoCo:
- RUMOR: The Team of Awesome Ladies Set to Appear in Birds of Prey
- Joss Whedon On Why He Left Batgirl: Ideas "Crumbled in his Hands"
- RUMOR: Birds of Prey Pushes Back Production Date for Suicide Squad 2
- Cathy Yan to Helm Margot Robbie's Next Turn as Harley Quinn
- Batgirl Officially Has a New Writer in Bumblebee's Christina Hodson
- What Does Joss Whedon's Departure from Batgirl Mean for the DCEU and the Snyder Cut?
- Joss Whedon Exits the Batgirl Movie
- Yes Really: ‘The Last Sharknado’ May Be The Best Sharknado - August 19, 2018
- Best Evan Rachel Wood Reaction Moment Comes While Playing Heads Up! - August 19, 2018
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Shares 4 BTS Photos For World Photography Day - August 19, 2018
- ‘Shades of Blue’ is Ending, but Ray Liotta Doesn’t Want it to - August 19, 2018
- What Does Ron D. Moore Think About ‘Star Trek’ Fatigue? - August 19, 2018