Earlier today, we were lucky enough to attend the Ballroom 20 panel for History’s Vikings. We were NOT disappointed by the trailer for the mid-season return of season 5; it’s brutal and awesome, and it features the return of some of our favorite characters from season 5.
But also, the amazing cast and series creator Michael Hirst (who’s also written every single episode of the series) was in attendance, and seeing him get emotional with the audience response to his presence. Katheryn Winnick was gorgeous as always, Clive Standen had the best shirt, Alexander Ludwig was charming, Georgia Hirst (Michael’s daughter, who plays Torvi on the series) enjoyed her first SDCC experience, and Alexander Høgh Andersen was adorable.
Please enjoy this gallery of photos taken by our own Mary Anne Butler (if you’d like to use any of these, please credit/link back to us):
History’s Vikings returns for the back half of season 5 on November 29th, 2018.
- We Almost Had a Michelle Pfeiffer ‘Catwoman’ Spinoff Film - August 17, 2018
- Tom Vaughan-Lawlor (Ebony Maw) Talks Joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe - August 17, 2018
- Graham McTavish Talks ‘Aquaman’ Role, Is Puzzled by “Secrecy Nowadays” - August 17, 2018
- D23 2019: Event Dates, Ticket Sales, and More Revealed - August 16, 2018
- Fathom Events is Bringing ‘Jurassic Park’ Back to Theaters - August 16, 2018