Before San Deigo Comic-Con kicks off this week, WBIE and TT Games released a brand new trailer this morning for LEGO DC Super-Villains. This specific trailer puts a focus on the character creation feature as you get a prime look at how to go about making your own villain from scratch who will play a vital role in the storyline. This includes choosing your superpowers and the specific way they will help you interact with the environment around you. Rather than previous LEGO games, where you simply take on a pre-chosen role from the roster, this character is the main role with everyone else playing sidekick to some degree.
The trailer itself is actually pretty funny as you’re seeing TT Games play with the multiverse in a way that makes sense for what you’re trying to accomplish as villains, and making the story feel original compared to some of the previous incarnations in the DC Universe. It’s also really awesome to see that they brought back the Legion of Doom headquarters for this as a base of operations. Which, by the way, now that I know it’s an option, I am so dressing up like a human corn on the cob. LEGO DC Super-Villains comes out on October 16th for all major consoles and PC.
- WBIE Teases Darkseid in Latest LEGO DC Super-Villains Trailer
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 Receives Ant-Man and The Wasp DLC
- Better Than the Justice League Movie: We Tried LEGO DC Super-Villains
- Warner Bros. and TT Games Announce LEGO DC Super-Villains
- TT Games is Teasing That Something LEGO DC Comics is On The Way
- WBIE and TT Games Release LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 Runaways DLC Pack
- Review: Razer’s Blackwidow Elite Gaming Keyboard - December 15, 2018
- Cygames Announces Granblue Fantasy Versus for PS4 in 2019 - December 15, 2018
- Review: Marseille’s mCable HDMI Cords for Cinema and Gaming - December 15, 2018
- Review: Razer Mamba Wireless Gaming Mouse - December 15, 2018
- Ghost Stories For The Ages: We Review Betrayal Legacy - December 15, 2018