Last Night, Mattel decided to unveil a new set of Hot Wheels cars that may just appeal to gamers and bring the company tons of attention. Before San Diego Conic-Con kicks off, the company took to Twitter to show off a new set of Mario Kart inspired cars in a new partnership with Nintendo. As you can see from the image below, the set looks to be made up of mostly good guys (except for Wario and Bowser) in a variety of cars from Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
— Hot Wheels (@Hot_Wheels) July 19, 2018
According to the company, the cars will make their way out into the market next June and will be sold at $5 a pop. Hot Wheels and Nintendo have done a few different collaborations over the years which included a van themed like Donkey Kong, a Yoshi pickup truck with a crane included, and a Mario themed bread truck for some reason. Why the long wait for the cars to be produced is unknown at this time, but the minute they hit stores, they’re basically destined to be a hit with Nintendo fans.
- Deemo Will Be Getting Nintendo Labo Support This Fall
- Nintendo Files Lawsuits Against Two ROM Sites
- Nintendo Drops Free Breath of the Wild DLC in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Mattel SDCC Exclusives: Heavy on DC, Hot Wheels. No WWE?
- Mattel's 40th Anniversary Star Wars Hot Wheels Are Here, And They've Brought Biggs
- Captain America: Civil War Done With Hot Wheels
- Dubious Secret Wars Hot Wheels Tie-In For SDCC 2015
- Avengers: Age Of Ultron Hot Wheels - Go On, Get Yourself A Late Christmas Present
- Todd McFarlane Says Spawn Could be Coming to Mortal Kombat 11 - December 12, 2018
- Blizzard Pulls Holiday Overwatch Map After Players Get Stuck at Spawn - December 12, 2018
- Rainbow Six Siege Reveals Year 4 Pass Details - December 12, 2018
- Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Will Launch Lost Art Promotional Cards in January - December 12, 2018
- The World War Z Video Game Gets a New Trailer - December 12, 2018