Last Night, Mattel decided to unveil a new set of Hot Wheels cars that may just appeal to gamers and bring the company tons of attention. Before San Diego Conic-Con kicks off, the company took to Twitter to show off a new set of Mario Kart inspired cars in a new partnership with Nintendo. As you can see from the image below, the set looks to be made up of mostly good guys (except for Wario and Bowser) in a variety of cars from Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
— Hot Wheels (@Hot_Wheels) July 19, 2018
According to the company, the cars will make their way out into the market next June and will be sold at $5 a pop. Hot Wheels and Nintendo have done a few different collaborations over the years which included a van themed like Donkey Kong, a Yoshi pickup truck with a crane included, and a Mario themed bread truck for some reason. Why the long wait for the cars to be produced is unknown at this time, but the minute they hit stores, they’re basically destined to be a hit with Nintendo fans.
- Deemo Will Be Getting Nintendo Labo Support This Fall
- Nintendo Files Lawsuits Against Two ROM Sites
- Nintendo Drops Free Breath of the Wild DLC in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Mattel SDCC Exclusives: Heavy on DC, Hot Wheels. No WWE?
- Mattel's 40th Anniversary Star Wars Hot Wheels Are Here, And They've Brought Biggs
- Captain America: Civil War Done With Hot Wheels
- Dubious Secret Wars Hot Wheels Tie-In For SDCC 2015
- Avengers: Age Of Ultron Hot Wheels - Go On, Get Yourself A Late Christmas Present
- Predictably, Aimbots Have Come to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - October 19, 2018
- Insomniac Games Releases Two New Patches for Marvel’s Spider-Man - October 19, 2018
- Pac-Man Will Appear On Cans of Red Bull Because… Nostalgia? - October 19, 2018
- Check Out the Launch Trailer for Dark Souls: Remastered on Switch - October 19, 2018
- Dead By Daylight Launches “The Hallowed Blight” Halloween Event - October 19, 2018