No, it won’t be available in the UK. Too many conflicting licensing rights. But Annual Memberships for the DC Universe streaming service of TV, comics, movies, and more will be $74.99 a year in advance now, with three months free, or $7.99 a month at launch.
And those who pre-order the annual deal by July 22nd, 2018 may get a chance to go to the Aquaman premiere. Pre-orders can be taken at DCUNIVERSE.com or at the DC booth at San Diego Comic-Con. Pre-orders at the booth also get an exclusive collectible t-shirt.
It will release “in the fall”. No specific date.
The new TV show Titans will debut on the digital service in the fall of 2018 alongside existing content Batman Beyond (1999), Justice League the Animated Series (2001-04) and Batman: The Brave and the Bold (2008-11).
DC UNIVERSE, launching in fall 2018, is a standalone digital experience designed for the DC fan. Showcasing DC’s iconic characters, DC UNIVERSE offers new original live-action and animated series, legendary films and series, and epic animated movies, as well as a fan community, a curated selection of comic books, and exclusive merchandise. DC UNIVERSE is operated by Warner Bros. Digital Networks in collaboration with DC Entertainment and Warner Bros. Digital Labs. DC UNIVERSE offers access to exclusive content and experiences not available anywhere else. To learn more, visit www.DCUNIVERSE.com.
- Forty Minutes of Alita: Battle Angel to be IMAX-Sized - December 11, 2018
- Is There a Post-Credit Scene in Aquaman? (No Spoilers) - December 11, 2018
- Aquaman Review: A Superhero Movie Without Any Depth [Spoiler Free, Ish] - December 11, 2018
- Jean-Marc Lofficier’s Writer’s Commentary on the Barbarella Holiday Special - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About ‘Spider-Man No More’ Was Wrong Too - December 11, 2018