In case you’ve been wondering when you’ll get the next DLC pack for South Park: The Fractured But Whole, you won’t have to wait very long. Ubisoft announced yesterday that the “Bring The Crunch” DLC will be released on July 31st for $12 across all consoles and PC. Below is a description of the new DLC, which we hope the company will release some video for next week.
In Bring the Crunch, your newest buddy, Mint-Berry Crunch, aka Bradley Biggle, aka Gok-zarah, has just arrived from his home planet of Kokujon with the tremendous power of mint and berries. Meanwhile, an idyllic summer at Lake Tardicaca turns into a nightmare when the camp counselors go missing. With the fate of summer camp in jeopardy, Fastpass sends out a Coonstagram distress signal. Team up with FastPass, Doctor Timothy, Professor Chaos and the newest member of the Coon & Friends, Mintberry Crunch, to save summer camp.
Players will also be able to embrace the new “Final Girl” class and overcome insurmountable odds to survive. This superhero class brings new combat tactics and traps to take down spooky enemies. After saving Lake Tardicaca, players will be able to bring their new powers and buddy to the rest of their superhero adventure.
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole Gets First DLC This Month
- Could 'South Park: The Fractured But Whole' Come to the Nintendo Switch?
- Offending Everyone Is Their Superpower: We Review 'South Park: The Fractured But Whole'
- A Pair Of Trailers For 'South Park: The Fractured But Whole' Hit Before Release
- A New Trailer And Release Date For 'South Park: The Fractured But Whole'... We Hope
- Techland Launching Their Own Battle Royale Game with Dying Light: Bad Blood - August 20, 2018
- Insomnia: The Ark Gets a New Lore Trailer From the Developers - August 19, 2018
- Jujubee Releases a New Trailer for Their Russian Submarine Game KURSK - August 19, 2018
- God of War Was Almost Set in Ancient Egypt, According to Developers - August 19, 2018
- Treadnauts Receives a New Launch Trailer as It’s Released on Steam - August 19, 2018