You’ll be getting a new VR experience from Skybound Entertainment in 2019 as the company announced The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners today.
Before San Diego Comic-Con got started, the company unveiled their latest game being worked on by their gaming division, Skydance Interactive, based on the Robert Kirkman comic book series. According to the game’s description below, this new adventure has nothing to do with any of the current media involving The Walking Dead and is being presented as an entirely new adventure set in the south.
Set in the flooded remains of New Orleans, the game will challenge players to make their way through the iconic quarters, as they explore what has become a brutal, unforgiving wasteland. Players will have to deal with others struggling to survive in what remains of this once vibrant city. In the world of The Walking Dead, the walkers are the least of your problems. Will you choose the path of a saint, or that of a sinner? You have watched and played in the world of The Walking Dead, now, get ready to Live it.
Those of you at San Diego Comic-Con can experience the setting of the game at the Harbor House Restaurant from July 18th-21st. The company is also taking signups for more info on the game’s official website. But beyond that info and the logo, there’s absolutely nothing else we can tell you about the game. Best bet, we might see something at PAX West in early September, or possibly at Tokyo Game Show at the earliest.
- AMC Offers First Looks at Fear the Walking Dead Season 4 Ahead of SDCC
- The Walking Dead Season 9 Adds Tony Nominee Lauren Ridloff as Connie
- AMC Sets 'Walking Dead' Superfan Yvette Nicole Brown as Interim 'Talking Dead' Host
- Alicia Moves on in AMC's New Fear the Walking Dead Season 4 Image
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 9 Image: Daryl Still Can't Find a Decent Razor
- Review: SCUF Gaming’s PS4 Vantage Gaming Controller - December 10, 2018
- Review: The C64 Mini - December 10, 2018
- Treyarch Reveals Details to Black Ops 4 Next DLC Absolute Zero - December 9, 2018
- Red Dead Online Bug Accidentally Reveals Two New Gun Modes - December 9, 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Red vs. Blue: The Shisno Paradox Bundle - December 9, 2018