Base Goku and Vegeta are set to be Dragon Ball FighterZ newest additions with the characters being available as DLC soon.
Dragon Ball FighterZ really has made a name for itself this year. After some high profile misses from popular fighting games in recent years, such as Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite and to some extent Street Fighter V, the visually stunning game set in the Dragon Ball universe was a breath of fresh air. It has now carved out a decent place in the fighting game community with a lot of buzz following where ever it goes.
Well, the roster is about to get bigger next month with a new set of characters it seems. Well… new variants at least. Ryokutya2089 (via Siliconera) has have got the scoop that the long rumoured Base Goku and Base Vegeta are going to tbe the next DLC characters for August. These are going to be brand new characters too, not just new costumes. Base Vegeta will have Galick Gun & Galaxy Breaker moves and Base Goku will be running Kaioken & Super Spirit Bomb.
The characters are set to launch in ‘early August’ for Dragon Ball FighterZ.
On top of that, it was allso announced that the Nintendo Switch version of the game will get an open beta in August, but won’y have online functionality. You will be able to play with friends locally though.
While I’m sure many people might want brand new characters, the game already has multiple versions of the same characters as different fighters so it isn’t out of the ordinary. Here’s hoping it pleases that hardcore still playing Dragon Ball FighterZ.
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Gets an Awesome Trailer for Nintendo Switch
- Cooler Will Join Dragon Ball FighterZ at the End of September
- Cooler is the Next Character to Join Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Destiny 2’s Next DLC Set to Launch December 4th - November 16, 2018
- THQ Nordic has 35 Unannounced Projects After Acquiring Two New Studios - November 14, 2018
- Overwatch League Team Chengdu Hunters Revealed - November 13, 2018
- Ark: Survival Evolved Hit All Time Peak Players On Steam This Weekend - November 13, 2018
- Despite Activision’s Comments, Destiny 2 Director Says Bungie Aren’t Disappointed With Forsaken - November 12, 2018