One of the movies that we’re going to get a look at this weekend at Comic-Con International is Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Everyone is expecting to see the trailer drop during the Hall H panel for Warner Bros., but that doesn’t mean we can’t get some teasing before that.
The official twitter account shared a short teaser with Millie Bobby Brown‘s character calling out for someone. Her mother, played by Vera Farmiga, has allegedly come up with a way to to communicate with Godzilla. The official Facebook account shared the logo, a new banner image, plus three viral marketing images of the various monsters.
— Godzilla: King of the Monsters (@GodzillaMovie) July 18, 2018
Summary: The next chapter in Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Legendary Pictures’ cinematic MonsterVerse: an epic action adventure that pits Godzilla against some of the most popular monsters in pop culture history.
Godzilla: King of the Monsters, directed by Michael Dougherty, stars Vera Farmiga, Millie Bobby Brown, Bradley Whitford, Kyle Chandler, and Thomas Middleditch.
It’s gonna roar into theaters on May 31st, 2019.
- Legendary Pictures Has Greenlit a Superhero Heist Movie
- Bear McCreary Talks Composing for 'Godzilla: King of the Monsters'
- Mile 22 Review: A Genuine Waste of Iko Uwais’s Talents - August 16, 2018
- Iron Fist Season 2: Simone Missick Comments on the Potential of a Danny/Misty Relationship - August 16, 2018
- Alpha Review: A Very Slow-Moving Survival Story - August 16, 2018
- New International Trailer for Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween - August 16, 2018
- Paul Walker’s Brothers Want His Character Back in the Fast and Furious Movies - August 16, 2018