San Diego Comic-Con may have just begun, but the DC Comics printers are busying themselves with further printings.
The unauthorised sequel to Watchmen, Doomsday Clock #1 by Geoff Johns and Gary Frank, has gone to a fourth printing now. Doomsday Clock #2 has gone to a third. Both will be out on August 15th and feature a black-and-white version of the original covers by Gary Frank, though Doomsday Clock #1 will have Superman’s presence spotted in colour. Here’s an artistic impression of what that might look like.
Meanwhile, Doomsday Clock #3 and #4 are still available in first prints from DC Comics, #6 will be published on July 25th, and #7 on September 26th.
It is also joined by Titans #23, part of the New Justice relaunch-ish from DC, which has sold out and gone to a second printing, with a recoloured version of the original cover by Brandon Peterson. Look for that on August 15th too.
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018
- Michael Davis, Keynote Speaker at Afro ComicCon on the War for Static Shock - October 19, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List, 19th October 2018 – The Crossover-Then-New-Writer Paradigm - October 19, 2018
- Spider-Man, Who?? The Psychology of Marvel Comics Vs. the Movies - October 19, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Lenticular, Foil and Black Bags - October 19, 2018