Bandai Namco sent out a press release letting players and media know about the next update coming to Divinity: Original Sin II – Definitive Edition. On July 19th, the next update for the game will give Xbox One X players the ability to play the game in 4K with HDR capabilities, set to go out at 11 a.m. PDT.
The update will also come with some new content additions (as noted below) along with bug fixes, new achievements, and an assortment of other improvements. You can read up on the addition of Sir Lora, the Squirrel Knight, as she will join the fray in two day’s time.
We’re also taking this opportunity to introduce Sir Lora, the Squirrel Knight, a new DLC character who will be available on day-one for those who preorder Divinity: Original Sin 2 – Definitive Edition. Sir Lora, Lord of the Squirrel is a brand-new squirrel companion, who requests players’ help from the Knights of Drey, an order of furry knights who believe in the coming of the Great Acorn. By recruiting this runaway squirrel, players will unlock skill-crafting recipes and most importantly, they will get the opportunity to dive deeper into the mysteries surrounding the Great Acorn!
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition is Getting a Revamped Arena Mode
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 has an Xbox Game Preview Launch Trailer
- Divinity: Original Sin II is Coming to Xbox Game Preview
- BAFTA Announces the 14th Annual Game Awards Winners
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 is Coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
- Plans Being Outlined For "Game Master" Mode For 'Divinity: Original Sin II'
- Fortnite YouTuber Gets Sued By Epic Games for Selling Cheats - October 15, 2018
- U.K.’s National Videogame Museum Opens Permanently in November - October 15, 2018
- Six Foot Officially Releases Dreadnought on Steam - October 15, 2018
- Disgaea 5 Complete Comes to Steam and PC Next Week - October 15, 2018
- Defiant Development Releases New DLC for Hand Of Fate 2 - October 15, 2018