Today sees the launch of San Diego Comic-Con, the biggest pop culture event in the USA. Comics, movies, books, TV, gaming, toys, collectibles, and cosplay all combine for a truly astounding event. There will be many announcements — Bleeding Cool has collated a few of what we are expecting here — but it will be the tip of the iceberg. Bleeding Cool will be doing our best to collate, report, and break out the biggest and the best of what’s happening — officially and unofficially.
But we also know what is to come on Monday. Bleeding Cool’s Managing Editor Mark Seifert, historian and paper and printing expert, has been researching some interesting unknown history for comic books. Specifically a history of the first Marvel Comics titles of the ’60s, and utterly rewriting what we thought we once knew.
So enjoy the show, have a blast whether you are there or not, and on Monday get up bright and early for Marvel Declassified.
Not a hoax, not a dream, not imaginary. But everything you thought you knew was wrong. It’s an incredible piece of research and, whatever your take on it, you’ll want to be reading Bleeding Cool on Monday. I know I will be.
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018