Today sees the launch of San Diego Comic-Con, the biggest pop culture event in the USA. Comics, movies, books, TV, gaming, toys, collectibles, and cosplay all combine for a truly astounding event. There will be many announcements — Bleeding Cool has collated a few of what we are expecting here — but it will be the tip of the iceberg. Bleeding Cool will be doing our best to collate, report, and break out the biggest and the best of what’s happening — officially and unofficially.
But we also know what is to come on Monday. Bleeding Cool’s Managing Editor Mark Seifert, historian and paper and printing expert, has been researching some interesting unknown history for comic books. Specifically a history of the first Marvel Comics titles of the ’60s, and utterly rewriting what we thought we once knew.
So enjoy the show, have a blast whether you are there or not, and on Monday get up bright and early for Marvel Declassified.
Not a hoax, not a dream, not imaginary. But everything you thought you knew was wrong. It’s an incredible piece of research and, whatever your take on it, you’ll want to be reading Bleeding Cool on Monday. I know I will be.
- DC Walmart Giant Sized-Comics Make it to the UK – for Only Twice the Cover Price - August 19, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 19th August 2018 – ‘We’ve Been Seeing More and More Batman Attrition’ - August 19, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters, 19th August 2018 – Looking at the Moon - August 19, 2018
- Exclusive Funko POP of Lord Drakkon in Comic Stores in January - August 18, 2018
- Venom Finally Looks Like His Chest Symbol - August 18, 2018