Netflix released two new images from season 3 of their multi-Emmy nominated series The Crown, this time offering looks at Helena Bonham Carter and Ben Daniels as Princess Margaret and Antony Armstrong-Jones.
If you’ll recall, Carter is taking over the role of sister to Queen Elizabeth II from Vanessa Kirby, and Daniels is taking over for Matthew Goode, as everyone in the series is being aged up for seasons 3 and 4.
The Crown season 3 will begin it’s timeline in 1963, and will cover events such as the rise of the Beatles and England winning the soccer World Cup in 1966. Characters expected to be introduced either in season 3 or season 4 include adult Prince Charles, Camila Parker Bowels, and Diana Spencer.
Netflix is eyeing 2019 to release the next season of the show.
- 'The Crown': Recreating Prince Charles' 1969 Investiture Ceremony in S3
- First Look at Tobias Menzies as Prince Philip from 'The Crown'
- How About 'The Crown', But Reimagined as a Cop Show?
- First Image of Olivia Coleman from Netflix's The Crown Season 3
- There Are 4 Different Costume Categories in 2018 Emmy Nominations
- Ladies and Gentlemen, The 2018 Emmy Nominations
- The Crown's Vanessa Kirby in Final Negotiations to Star in Hobbs and Shaw
- Season 2 Teases in New ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Featurette - December 17, 2018
- Terry Gilliam’s ‘The Man Who Killed Don Quixote’ WILL Release in North America! - December 17, 2018
- James Wan Not Part of ‘Resident Evil’ Reboot - December 17, 2018
- ‘Outlander’ EPs On THAT Character Switch, [SPOILER]’s Return - December 17, 2018
- ‘Hot Fuzz 2’ Officially Greenlit, Posts Nick Frost - December 17, 2018