Netflix released two new images from season 3 of their multi-Emmy nominated series The Crown, this time offering looks at Helena Bonham Carter and Ben Daniels as Princess Margaret and Antony Armstrong-Jones.
If you’ll recall, Carter is taking over the role of sister to Queen Elizabeth II from Vanessa Kirby, and Daniels is taking over for Matthew Goode, as everyone in the series is being aged up for seasons 3 and 4.
The Crown season 3 will begin it’s timeline in 1963, and will cover events such as the rise of the Beatles and England winning the soccer World Cup in 1966. Characters expected to be introduced either in season 3 or season 4 include adult Prince Charles, Camila Parker Bowels, and Diana Spencer.
Netflix is eyeing 2019 to release the next season of the show.
- First Look at Tobias Menzies as Prince Philip from 'The Crown'
- How About 'The Crown', But Reimagined as a Cop Show?
- First Image of Olivia Coleman from Netflix's The Crown Season 3
- There Are 4 Different Costume Categories in 2018 Emmy Nominations
- Ladies and Gentlemen, The 2018 Emmy Nominations
- The Crown's Vanessa Kirby in Final Negotiations to Star in Hobbs and Shaw
- Season 7 Will be the Last for ‘Orange is the New Black’ - October 17, 2018
- 9 Photos from ‘Outlander’ Season 4 Have Jamie, Claire, and More - October 17, 2018
- New Teaser for ‘Vikings’ Season 5b Brings the Blood and Chaos - October 17, 2018
- Chris Hemsworth has Wrapped Filming on ‘Men In Black’ - October 17, 2018
- Edna Mode’s “Designing Fabulous” Featurette from ‘Incredibles 2’ DVD - October 17, 2018