Bleeding Cool got the chance to check out the show floor of Comic-Con International early today. This was a rare opportunity to walk the Comic-Con floor before the show floor opened.
Several of the major players went through and told us about their booths, even letting us take some pictures of the booths while they were still being built. This was in the morning on Wednesday, and it’s pretty baffling that they so much built in such a short amount of time. Rome might not have been built in a day, but the show floor at San Diego Comic-Con certainly was.
There are also some first looks at several of the Sideshow Collectibles in this gallery along with a look at some figures from Dark Horse Direct. Our own Jeremy Konrad will have more on both of those later in the convention. We spoke to various team members from these booths that explained all of the fun things they’ll have for convention-goers to see, and that will be up later.
- Mile 22 Review: A Genuine Waste of Iko Uwais’s Talents - August 16, 2018
- Iron Fist Season 2: Simone Missick Comments on the Potential of a Danny/Misty Relationship - August 16, 2018
- Alpha Review: A Very Slow-Moving Survival Story - August 16, 2018
- New International Trailer for Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween - August 16, 2018
- Paul Walker’s Brothers Want His Character Back in the Fast and Furious Movies - August 16, 2018