Bleeding Cool got the chance to check out the show floor of Comic-Con International early today. This was a rare opportunity to walk the Comic-Con floor before the show floor opened.
Several of the major players went through and told us about their booths, even letting us take some pictures of the booths while they were still being built. This was in the morning on Wednesday, and it’s pretty baffling that they so much built in such a short amount of time. Rome might not have been built in a day, but the show floor at San Diego Comic-Con certainly was.
There are also some first looks at several of the Sideshow Collectibles in this gallery along with a look at some figures from Dark Horse Direct. Our own Jeremy Konrad will have more on both of those later in the convention. We spoke to various team members from these booths that explained all of the fun things they’ll have for convention-goers to see, and that will be up later.
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine Season 6: 2 New Promos Parody Die Hard - December 10, 2018
- Emmet Throws a Holiday Party in this New The LEGO 2: The Second One Short - December 10, 2018
- [Very] Early Estimates Say Avengers: Endgame Could Make $2B at the Worldwide Box Office - December 9, 2018
- Amy Adams Thinks She’s Out of the DC Universe - December 9, 2018
- Carol Danvers Stands Tall in This New Poster for Captain Marvel - December 8, 2018