Before Treyarch heads into San Diego Comic-Con with their Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 panel, the company has a new trailer for you. Specifically, we’re getting a better look at the story behind the Zombies mode and what you’ll be getting in the mode.
From the looks of things, you’ll be getting some amazing new weapons to fight off the undead while they’re getting a bit of an upgrade in power and horror so it isn’t that easy to kill them off. Oh, and time travel, because why the hell not? Enjoy the trailer and the official description before the game’s panel takes place on July 19th.
Scarlett Rhodes is out to solve her eccentric father’s mysterious disappearance. With the help of three loyal outcasts, she’ll fight waves of the undead and uncover a prized relic wielding an extraordinary power that threatens all of humanity. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 delivers the biggest Day 1 Zombies offering ever with three full experiences at launch: IX, Voyage of Despair, and Blood of the Dead. With an exciting new adventure and a brand-new cast of characters, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s Zombies will feature the deep gameplay and Easter eggs that its fans have come to expect.
- From The Rumor Mill: Zombie Maps To Be Added to Black Ops 4's Blackout
- Treyarch Officially Launches the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Beta
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is Headed to Beta Testing, According to Treyarch
- Treyarch Unveils Black Ops 4 Mystery Box and More Zombies Details at SDCC
- Treyarch Reveals Details on Call of Duty: Black Ops 4's Blackout Beta Dates
- Rumor Mill: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4's Battle Royal Only Supports 60 Players?
- Treyarch Shows Off Remastered Maps Coming to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Confirms Remastered Fan-Favorite Maps
- Treyarch Planning a Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Livestream on Thursday