Sweet Suds is honestly one of my favorite places to shop. Owner Autumn Lewis is also a real gem — she’s genuinely sweet to everyone who comes into her store.
Before the devastating flood in Old Ellicott City this past Memorial Day Weekend, Sweet Suds had just opened a brand-new store right on Main Street. The store was seriously cute, with items that looked good enough to eat. The building was, unfortunately, damaged. But Lewis wouldn’t let a little thing like a flood slow her down. A few weeks ago she set up shop at the Old Ellicott City Farmers Market, selling delicious-looking soaps, bath bombs, body lotion, and more. I decided to pick up a rainbow crab bath bomb, and let me tell you: this big boy was a treat.
The crab turned my water a variety of shades before blending into a nice violet color. A light floral scent filled my bathroom, and this bomb made my skin feel like absolute silk. I was refreshed and anew for hours after getting out of this magical, dream-like water. I would absolutely buy this again. Sweet Suds is currently taking donations for their shop rebuild, so if you’d like to help out a fantastic small business, head over to their GoFundMe page.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018