This morning Nintendo sent out a press release letting media and fans know what titles they would be bringing to San Diego Comic-Con this year. The full lineup of games that people can try out includes Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Mario Tennis Aces, Super Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, and Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. The company will also show off two games from other companies with Overcooked! 2 from Team17 and FIFA 19 from Electronic Arts.
Here’s a quick quote from this morning’s press release.
“San Diego Comic-Con is a great opportunity to welcome new fans into the Nintendo family and for some of our biggest fans to interact with Nintendo in fun and creative ways,” said Doug Bowser, Nintendo of America’s Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “This year we’re really excited to see fans play the newly announced Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. We encourage fans of all ages to bring their friends and families to experience what Nintendo has to offer this year.”
All of the games will be shown off at the Nintendo Gaming Lounge at the San Diego Ballroom of the Marriott Marquis & Marina, from 9:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. on July 19th-21st, and 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on July 22nd.
- Birdo is the Next Character to Join Mario Tennis Aces
- Nintendo Releases a New Japanese Trailer for WarioWare Gold
- Nintendo Switch Bundles Back in for Amazon Prime Day
- There's a Shortage of Copies of Octopath Traveler in Japan
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker Gets a Nintendo Switch Overview Trailer
- A Special Version of Nintendo's Famicom Classic Edition Sells 111K Units in Japan
- Nintendo Switch is Getting a New Action RPG From the White Cat Project Series
- Review: DogMight Dice Carriers and Rolling Tray for Vampire: The Masquerade - November 21, 2018
- Hello Games Will Soon Add a “Vision” Update to No Man’s Sky - November 21, 2018
- We Tried to Break Everything We Could Testing Out Just Cause 4 - November 21, 2018
- Playtesting Dark Dungeons as We Check Out Underworld Ascendant - November 21, 2018
- Twitch Officially Announces a European Expansion to TwitchCon - November 21, 2018