Amazon Prime Day is still in full effect around the world. But notable is its effect on all manner of other dealers.
As online sales rocketed, Mile High Comics introduced a San Diego Sale a little earlier and a little deeper than usual, with half price off all comic book back issues. And that’s a lot of comics with a lot of discount. Membership is not necessary but you will need to use the SANDIEGO codeword.
Equally, online and brick-and-mortar store Midtown Comics introduced their own sale, 20% off everything online for their 21st anniversary, again with a codeword MIDTOWN21.
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018
- Will You Find Doctor Aphra in Your Return of Wolverine #1 Second Printing? - October 18, 2018
- Landry Walker’s Writer’s Commentary for A Clash Of Kings #13 - October 18, 2018
- Dinesh Shamdasani Shaves Head to Match Bloodshot’s Vin Diesel - October 18, 2018
- Grant Morrison’s Midnight Green Lantern Tops Advance Reorders - October 18, 2018