Amazon Prime Day is still in full effect around the world. But notable is its effect on all manner of other dealers.
As online sales rocketed, Mile High Comics introduced a San Diego Sale a little earlier and a little deeper than usual, with half price off all comic book back issues. And that’s a lot of comics with a lot of discount. Membership is not necessary but you will need to use the SANDIEGO codeword.
Equally, online and brick-and-mortar store Midtown Comics introduced their own sale, 20% off everything online for their 21st anniversary, again with a codeword MIDTOWN21.
- DC Comics Cancels Your Opportunity to Make Ant Lucia’s Harley Quinn Kiss The Joker Yourself - December 13, 2018
- Diogenes Neves and Scott Hanna Dropped From Suicide Squad #50 and More DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes - December 13, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 13th December 2018, The Scott Snyder Who Laughs - December 13, 2018
- DC Comics Cancel Orders For Batman: Creature Of The Night #4 – Will Return Later in 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Mark Seifert’s Marvel Declassified Returns on December 17th - December 12, 2018