Amazon Prime Day is still in full effect around the world. But notable is its effect on all manner of other dealers.
As online sales rocketed, Mile High Comics introduced a San Diego Sale a little earlier and a little deeper than usual, with half price off all comic book back issues. And that’s a lot of comics with a lot of discount. Membership is not necessary but you will need to use the SANDIEGO codeword.
Equally, online and brick-and-mortar store Midtown Comics introduced their own sale, 20% off everything online for their 21st anniversary, again with a codeword MIDTOWN21.
- Exclusive Funko POP of Lord Drakkon in Comic Stores in January - August 18, 2018
- Venom Finally Looks Like His Chest Symbol - August 18, 2018
- Marvel Finally Reveals What ‘T’Challa’ Actually Means - August 18, 2018
- You Can Find All Sorts of Things on Reddit in the Marvel Universe - August 18, 2018
- Is the Punisher Coming to London’s East End? - August 18, 2018