The first time I saw Up I cried my eyes out. I’m pretty sure most of you did too, so stop judging me! It is without a doubt one of Pixar’s best films to date, and it’s been celebrated all over the Disney Parks since its release. For the new Pixar Pier and Pixar Fest at Disneyland, Disneyland candy makers have shared this delicious video with us. What are they making? Up-inspired treats! You won’t need tissues for this video — unless, of course, you need one to wipe the drool from your mouth.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018